Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rhinoplasty in NYC: Appt 3 cont.

So, remember in Appt 3 where I said Prissy Barbie was trying to oversell? Well she called me today and got me on the phone saying "You're scheduled for an appointment and I just wanted to confirm"...wait. What you actually told me when I left your office was that if I don't call back to confirm the appointment and pay the downpayment, the spot would be relinquished. I was pissed that this chick got me on the phone. I told her I wasn't ready to make a decision yet, and her response was "Well, what is it that's holding you back? Price? Are you still researching? Your insurance? Do you want me to put you into contact with other patients that have seen Dr.Miller?" UGH. STOP IT. I told her his price was too high, she said "Well, the lowest I could possibly go is 20% off the quote...that's $8,320. And that's what I'll do, put you in touch with some of his past patients. Dr.Miller has never had a law-suit against him, Thank Gowd" (Yeah, lady, how many times can you say that? I GET it). Notice how the bird sings a different song now? Because the possibility of me walking away as a patient exists. I'm starting to realize that maybe the reason this doc gets all these patients is because he has vulture sales-women in the office. PS I'm not chosing him, bc I think his pics are crap. Please don't call me again.