Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rhinoplasty in NYC: Lip Augmentation


5/8/09. Ok, you must be wondering what on this green earth does lip augmentation (aka Restylane injections) have to do with rhinoplasty? Well, my face is asymmetrical, my lips are too thin and my nose is crooked. And for those who have made comments about the way I look bc you're a sad case, read the last sentence again. I'm HUMBLED by the fact that I am dissatisfied by my appearance, so don't attack. I always have been. I'm aware of it, and I'm doing something about it.

Last night, after work, I went to Dr.Eddie Alvarez (a well known dentist in NYC). He has a stellar reputation on DoctorOogle and I saw that he does Restylane injections to plump up the lips. He numbed me, took plenty of time with me, and sculpted my lips to perfection. They were swollen immediately after but already by this morning, they've gone down and look pretty hot I have to say.
PS that image is called Faux.Real by the most incredible artist who I simply adore named CallowLily. You can google her.